Voltage dropping intermittently

CaseyJones

Reaction score
I just got my Motorcraft Beru GPs in. I was really fearing why the PO replaced SOME of them. I figured he tried to replace all and couldnt get a few of them out. To my delight they all slid out in tact just fine, there were 3 Crapolites, One champoin, 2 Bosch and 2 Motorcraft.

The non Motorcraft were pretty new so they came out well. < 45min start to finish and I have all proper Beru GPs. NOW I can doctor up my GP system according to what I have recieved thus far.

I believe the headlamps are responsable for the voltage fluctuation as it just doesnt happen unless the headlamps are on.

Thanks all for the awesome schematics and help...........again!

Tony

CaseyJones

Reaction score
Just a little sidenote. I noticed on the way home tonight that the voltage dipping problem dissapeared w/the installation of new glow plugs. I dont know why but I will still do the light mods asap!

CaseyJones

Reaction score
Starts perfectly, which is good because we have a winter storm warning effective for the next 2 days. I nipped it just in time and must thank all here for all the help and enduring the relentless questions. My babys all good!

Tony