Thermostat part number?

whiskeybent

Reaction score
Does anyone have the International part number for a thermostat for my 88 7.3? I have a couple new ones for a dt466. Did not know if they were the same. thanks

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate stant and wish they would pull their heads out of their ***** and find a new source for our thermo's

i know not really related to what you are talking about with the IH part # but it's a thermostat thread so i must vent. I can't find a IH one here and i just installed my thrid stant in a year.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The Ford part number is ETZ-8575-C. Its open at 192 degrees... No need to try others. They can't pass enough coolant to maintain a cool motor. You will not like how a aprts store brand works... Only the best works the best.... Just under the title of this section you can find IDI Tec Articles.... Thats where you find all the part numbers... the posting was done by Towcat. Its called The Parts Bin.... any part number is in this posting... Thanks Calvin....

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in one from Oreillys this summer and my truck ran way too cool. When I tore the motor down recently the rubber from the thermostat was hanging out of it. It was shot already. Kind of ticked me off that I paid about 20.00 for it. I put a motorcraft one in from rockauto for about the same price and it came w/ a gasket the one from oreillys didn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online