The rest of my parts and motors up for grabs

pennsylvaniabo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you can find out what shipping would be for an inj pump to 15537. And do you by chance have a rear tank sending unit in there?

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
shipping is $26 and i don't have a sending unit that i know of
i"ve got 4 ip's

willthethrill i'll check on tach sensor

I'll list everything i got at the moment
srw 4:10 rear $100
nice 83 cab $100 with title reg cab
89 cab pretty nice $100 with title reg cab
89 front clip new fender next to no rust $120 has perfect hood
16 inch tires $40 for set of 4 have 2 sets tires are good to use
8 lug steel rims $60
dually front rims and simulators $20
4sp 6.9 4x4 tranny t19? $175
4 ip pumps $65 each
83 motor for parts name it heads cyclinders manifold or sell complete for $125
84 motor to use or for parts sell complete for $150
misc 83-86 parts $40
7'8x8 flat bed $300

link farms

oworm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oworm if you wanted to rebuild your motor i've got 6.9 block for parts it's complete and I've got a complete supposed to be 144k early 6.9 it'd take $200 for the complete early 6.9 or $60 for the parts you'd need for yours if the parts i have are good..

I'm trying to avoid a rebuild or replacement engine. I have a couple of machine shops to try and see if they can repair the block. If it can't be repaired I will run it until adding coolant becomes a more than regular occurrence.

I will probably pay you a visit some time in the future though as I am slowly upgrading this truck. I want to install an AC and will need a dash with vents too. I'm also considering a 5sp manual transmission.

Last edited:

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
For the dipstick tube, what is the shape of the bottom (is it just straight or is it saped like a bullet)? Did it go into the pan or the block?

SWS

oworm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oworm i'm looking at buying another truck and it's an 85 6.9 i can get it and you can come out and take a spin in it while it's togather price would be $415 pulled wiring and all

mabc926
the only transfer case i have now is on a 4sp 6.9 4x4 i'm unsure if it's what your talkin about or not?

I might be interested in this. When you get it can you read the block number and let me know what it is? Apparently if its below 6.9D U2U 173828, it's an early block...if it's #173828 or above its the later thicker block. The number is on the drivers side right next to the IP housing.

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
figured i'd update had a buyer come and buy all that i had so i'm empty and moment for parts :)

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
sorry sws one was gone and the other one literally wouldn't move give me a measurement and i'll see what i can come up with a 7.3 dip stick should work shouldn't it?

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
If the dipstick has the correct end shape, it should work. There were a few that different ends on them that would not swap across. Mine has a taper on it that is a bullet style. There were some that were the same size that just had a lip on them that will not go into the block.

SWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online