Well... Up for your consideration... My project and parts truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This really hurts but as is life. Not sure what to be asking for something like this. I am in no way trying to make a profit, hoping to get most of my investment back but if not so be it.

2x 1987 single cab 4x4 F250s. The red one if the focus of the project and the blue one is for parts.

(Red)This was my coworkers friends truck. My coworker rebuilt the trans while the owner had the heads fixed and studded w arp studs.
Well the owner got I to financial hardship and sold it to me right after installing the heads. He still needed to get the turbo rebuilt and the rest of the intake and fuel sysstem installed.
That's pretty much what it needs.
I was promised by my coworker that he would help my get it running but he has since been MIA.

(Blue) So I bought another 87 SC to use as a parts truck and try to get it going. Well I not only don't have the time, I don't have the knowledge or resources to finish this project at this point. Drove to my house before canabalizing

The parts truck is a blue 87 single cab. 4x4 4 speed manual with a gearvendor overdrive unit and banks turbo kit.

The project truck is 87 single cab 4x4 3 speed auto also with a banks turbo kit.

Also have a few new parts and upgrades like Epump, new starter, nice tailgate and much more

100% honest. Paid 2500 for the red and 1600 for the blue. Im in 4100 not including the extra parts I purchased
These truck both have well over that in desirable parts.
I'd like to get rid of them both ASAP.
$3200 takes the lot

You must be registered for see images attach

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Red truck is on planned non opp. Blue truck tags are out by a year.
Both are California truck. No rust.

Unable to edit original post but im accepting offers and trades

Blue parts truck (4x4, banks kit, 4spd manual with GV OD
Red truck (focus of the build) (4x4, 3spd auto fresh rebuild, arp studs, new starter, fresh injection pump, banks kit, many extra parts including a new lift pump)

I'm trying to pick up and move so these gotta go and I really don't want to scrap them to the metal yard.

Last edited:

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be nice to know now wouldn't it..

Located in LA CA area. Pasadena to be specific.

Last edited:

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering trades for other diesel (No projects) pre smog vehicles, motorcycles or dirt bike
Will add cash on my end for the right trade.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C

If you think I'm asking too little please offer more ;) or tell me why I asking to much and offer me less.

I'm trying to pick up and move so these gotta go.

I make a decent living by being an *******, so I am not out of character telling you this. Look at what you got. both are disassembled project trucks with some fairly nice parts. But in essence, parts trucks. There is no mention of CA title or current reg or even NON-OP......and you know what that does to the value of a CA truck with back tags. On top of all this you want a quick unload. Hell, I have parts trucks I want to same deal too. But I'm realistic. There's no way in hell you're getting running and current tagged truck prices for parts trucks.
good luck with the sale and please don't take this as a personal attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Staff online

Members online