That's it!!! I've had it!!!

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I can't feed a 460 pulling trailers up and down the hills, would cost as much as a Kali house payment cookoo so I am officially in the market for a 6.9 and another turbo ;Sweet just gotta find some money :puke:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok....i give up....what's this then?.....vaporware?
"1985 crew cab dually 6.9 T19, smokey :smoke:

Now with more turbo, this really blows.

Coming soon! ZF5 and US gear aux OD :hail "

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
CC dually is to freakin big and only 2 wheel drive- it was great when I got it, but now I'm up 7 miles of bad road and another 1/4 mile of driveway that was once paved... 1 hairpin turn and a compound corner and narrow gate, CC is just a little too big to pull trailers with on a daily basis...

Don't worry, I only have 3 Fords... and ??? jeeps ... and a bunch of Germans cookoo the fords and jeeps are outvoted, although maby the jeeps will join the germans retroactively ;Sweet ;p

460 truck is newer, nicer, and regular cab short bed :thumbsup:

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Then why did you buy that truck the first place? cookoo :drunk:

It was cheap and gas was cheap, when I got it I paid $4,000, anything similar was $8,000-12,000 at that time...years ago, but the guy who was selling it had it on a back street with a for sale sign in the window and just wanted to pay off his loan, said I was the first person to call about it and the sign had been up for 3 months cookoo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZTSpridgen

Members online