THANKS mother nature!!

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with the last few weeks being in the 70's and tickling the 80's I decided to run some WMO...and I ran it THICK!...50%..

I had noticed before that my high idle kickes off just as I get on the road and will surge...but I wondered if my fuel filter was startin to plug up..but it didnt do it any other time other than first thing in the mornin...

wed mornin...****** plugged up....so I get back to the house (1/2 mile away..gotta love a vehicle that breaks down within walkin distance of home)...and go get 2 filters (so I dont have to get another one next time..)...and a quart of ATF to fill the filter...

rest of the week its just finnicky startin...so I let the plugs cycle twice and usually fires...

get home from havin 4 fillings and 2hrs in the dentist chair (did I mention that nitrous is a wonderfull drug?)...and after a few hours I can feel my face and hands..so its time for me and kiddo to go get the fixins for mothers day breakfast.....

and the van wont start...nothin...and its cold...50*...and I didnt plug her in (normaly dont need to untill its 30* and thats just so I dont wait for heat and double cyclin the plugs...)...

so I roll it down the driveway...get the wrangler out and get the extension cord rolled out and van plugged in...

off to the store!..

got our goodies...5gal of fresh diesel and a can of ether....

with help of the wife I got her to fire by spraying the cone filter and once she was runnin dumped 5gal of fresh in to circulate..

today the pyro said the block was a toasty 90* (did ya know the digital ones will tell ya engine block temp?)....and she fired right up...

its supposed to be close to freezing tonight...and again tommorow....its FREAKIN MAY!!!...I wanna get the pool filled soon.....gimme some warmer days baby!;Really

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check my review..

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=24215

oh..and YEA its sweet...I know what the outside temps are on mornings that I dont plug her in...and if she's been sittin and the pyro reads 100* I usually dont have to cycle the plugs I can just fire and go...

Cool, sounds like its a lot more accurate than the usual mechanical gauges.

I like the price and really like the programmable features. My pyro died a few months ago but was choking on the idea of spending over $150 including shipping to get a new one.

Wanderer-rrorc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool, sounds like its a lot more accurate than the usual mechanical gauges.

I like the price and really like the programmable features. My pyro died a few months ago but was choking on the idea of spending over $150 including shipping to get a new one.

I found this one on a fluke...its been in 2 years and never misses a beat!!...

the ONLY time it didnt work...it was -10 outside...and the display didnt wanna work till it hit 30....but then again...the van didnt wanna work either!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online