SF bay area INO burger run....

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know its short notice. For those local people, got time Wed nite for an INO burger run? figure around 7pm. Location can be determined by consensus.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
towcat said:
i know its short notice. For those local people, got time Wed nite for an INO burger run? figure around 7pm. Location can be determined by consensus.

I work in San Francisco in the evenings. The best I can do is In 'N Out at Fisherman's Warf about 8 pm. I know some of you live south of the city, but I can't venture that far or meet that early.

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Not sure if I could swing that Cal. Aren't there only like 4 of us in the local area? Might make for a small eat and greet! ha ha ha

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swany said:
Not sure if I could swing that Cal. Aren't there only like 4 of us in the local area? Might make for a small eat and greet! ha ha ha
tom-
Actually, there's at least three guys on my block that will be showing up. Jerrod(lifted X) was the one who made the suggestion yesterday. Hell, we seem to manage to fill the INO parking lot every time :D

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
towcat said:
tom-
Actually, there's at least three guys on my block that will be showing up. Jerrod(lifted X) was the one who made the suggestion yesterday. Hell, we seem to manage to fill the INO parking lot every time :D

Let us know if you're going to plan something, I can try and swing it

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does the INO at McCarthy ranch sound to you guys? The alternative is the one at Great America. That one may have the movie theatre parking issues tho. Thoughts? Its 6and one half doz. for me...I'll be coming north from morgan hill.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great America it now is......tonite gathering around 6-7pm. I got most responses from the penninsula members, so the location got moved. See y'all there. Park on the fence side of INO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online