Pre cut side moulding from LMC

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with the moulding kit from LMC??

This one: http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/0031.asp

Mine are starting to show their age and peel up. The clear plastic over the chrome strip has cracked in several places, allowing water in and causing rust marks inside the moulding. I'd like to peel 'em off and replace them, but it's gotta look right. Any close-up photos of the LMC Kit for a 92-96 truck would be appreciated, as the black and white illustration in their catalog does little to show any detail of the moulding...

Ryan

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
What I've found out with LMC is, ALLOT of the stuff they sell is either Ford surplus that Ford doesnt want to carry anymore, or is made by the same manufacturer that made it for Ford originally.
But I can vogue for the fact that everything I've ordered from them, has a Ford stamp on it, and/or a Ford part number sticker.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'd be interested in how well they match the factory ones, mine are showing some yellowing

dualexhaust

Reaction score
I have the LMC kit on my truck. Not a bad kit. Easy to put on. The ends of each trim section are not like the factory though (the chrome stripe goes right to the end of the cut section).

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have the LMC kit on my truck. Not a bad kit. Easy to put on. The ends of each trim section are not like the factory though (the chrome stripe goes right to the end of the cut section).

Those caps on the end of the factory strips are removable, I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online