Pick N Pull Parts Shopping

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Called my yard that's about 20 miles from me
they have 15 idi trucks on lot Monday I'm going to shop around and look for turbos.
Do any of y'all need any parts? Get s list and I'll check and see if they have it.
I'll be looking for cores for Mel and russ
Pumps
Injectors
Cams
Turbos

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Aw, heck, Waystro.... NEVER seen a turbo at PnP here in NorCali.

Wish ya luck on getting Mel & Russ cores, though. A noble cause, indeed.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
Sign me up for a ZF5 tunnel cover as well.

'80-'86 diesel tachs, if you see any, are worth grabbing as they are rare and bring money. I may be interested in one at bargain price if you find one, as a backup if mine ever dies.

Would be interested in a 4 speed shift lever. Prefer the nice bends of that to a ZF5, would weld that onto the bottom of a ZF shifter.

Last edited:

Koch13351

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sign me up for a ZF5 tunnel cover as well.

'80-'86 diesel tachs, if you see any, are worth grabbing as they are rare and bring money. I may be interested in one at bargain price if you find one, as a backup if mine ever dies.

Would be interested in a 4 speed shift lever. Prefer the nice bends of that to a ZF5, would weld that onto the bottom of a ZF shifter.

Crap and I just had an 86 diesel cluster with tach in my hands at the PnP last weekend. I'll be grabbing them from now on if they are that rare. There are always a variety of IDI's in the junkyards around me. I'll post a thread before I go next time, so people can submit their wish lists to me as I'd be more than willing to grab some parts that are hard to get for some.

If you want, I can see if it's still there tomorrow. They want about $35 out the door.

Jimmylb01

Reaction score
Id be interested in a turbo kit if you found one, will be heading to south Texas around spring break, just curious where at in south Texas and what yard have you found that have idi's?

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
To all that replied
I have you list written down its been raining since Yesterday so waiting on a sunny day to go.
As for the lack of communication my internet has not been working.

To the 2 Texas members that replied
I'm in Southeast Texas now the yard is in Beaumont