new owner, just saying hello

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i know theres a fancy way to add your guys's qoutes on here for me to respond but i havent figured out that far yet so just give me some time lol

Have a look at your reply at the bottom right and you'll see a "quote" button. Just push that and voila: you're ready to reply to anybody via their "quote" ;Sweet.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blah blah blah

jibber jabber

See how I brought both of you down?

If ya hit the one with the " mark, as many posts as ya want, and then the quote on the last one you want to bring down, in this case, you were the little " and lotza.. was the quote tab.. it multi quotes..

And then as demonstrated, you can cut or change whatever the last person said to fit yer needs.. I shortened it all up so as not to bring down a damned novelette :rotflmao

Welcom to the club.. ya now own my three favorite diesels.

85oilburner

Reaction score
well since im introducing myself i figured id give yall a little taste of what I get to do on a daily basis, I'm just so happy to only be 19 and already getting paid to do something I love.

during
You must be registered for see images attach

after: finished her up the day before the show

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Painted a Ford Pickup about that color... turned out not that sweet, but sweet enough.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Fordsandguns: i'd def. be up for that, do we have alot of people on here from out in our neck of the woods? yall might have to give me some time to get the 6.9 goin, or dont harass me too much if i have to bring the ole 6.5td lol

There is 91fummins in Cisco, he's a friend of mine, and Redneckaggie in Stephenville. And there was a member in Abilene. He hasn't been on here in a while and I can't remember his handle off the top of my head.
Fordguy100 is a little farther out in Tyler.
And I believe I saw a thread by a new member in Fort Worth. So we have a good start for the Tx chapter of OB.
Oh, and 65sixbanger is in New Braunfels I believe.
I am probably missing a few also.

On Edit: Awesome work on the firebird!

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
The paint job is good, the car looks great, but what I liked the most was the belt and the boots.

Well, you yankees have to forgive me, it's a southern thing.

Burt, a Florida *******.

85oilburner

Reaction score
The paint job is good, the car looks great, but what I liked the most was the belt and the boots.

Well, you yankees have to forgive me, it's a southern thing.

Burt, a Florida *******.

Well I'm technically a "yankee" lol born and raised 18 years in northeast ohio. I wasn't born in the south but I got here as quick as I could!

85oilburner

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum......one question, when do we get pics of the "new" CC dually?

shes a little rough, but being a bodyman for a living i'm not too worried, the old gentleman i got her off off wanted to keep the bed so i'll most likely end up fabbin some sort of flatbed. well theres my new canvas, hope yall enjoy!