Need to sell parts asap!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
2 injection pumps unknown miles, selling as cores may or may not run perfect to be moose cores, 55$ a piece shipped

have a set of valve covers- make offer+ shipping

Have a set of 7.3 rockers make offer + add 8-10 for shipping and insurance

7.3 glow plug controller and complete engine wiring harness glow plug connectors are in good shape 60$ shipped

1 air condition pump- make offer

1 power steering pump- make offer

1 vac pump- make offer

have 1 set of good 6.9 heads- make offer pickup only

2 sets of 7.3 heads- make offer

2 7.3 ip gear covers- make offer

1995 psd turbo and some various other parts for the turbo like collector and clamp and such- would like 125 but might take less mak me and offer i cant refuse

have complete interior out of a 1990 diesel f250 gauge cluster all the wood trim everything is in great shape, make offer

other various engine parts just hit me up on what you need i probly have it, i really need money so i need to sell this stuff ASAP! if my prices aint fare make me a fair offer, if you would like pics just request them and i will get my girlfriends camera

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
what color is the seats? got any pics of it?

only seat thats decent is a tan cloth one, if your realy interested in it i can get my girl friends camera tomarrow, but you would have to make the trip down here to get it if you bought it;Really

dank1945

Hippo Hands man
Reaction score
Hi,
I need the harness that goes down to the tank select valve. I have the switching valve. I also need the switch at the instrument panel. Do you have those?
Thanks,
Dan

dank1945

Hippo Hands man
Reaction score
The switching valve I got is from an 87 F350 4x4.

They are going into my Dodge, to install a spare fuel tank on the bed.
Thanks,
Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online