Need Help

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I've been looking for seats for my daughter's truck for two months now. I may have found some, but they are in Belchertown, MA. I was wondering if there was anyone that lives near there that would be willing to pick them up and ship them to me in New Mexico if I sent the money? I have sent the seller an email asking if he would consider shipping to me. I have six days, but would like to know before I bid on them.

Tom

82fordtruck

Reaction score
I found a bed on ebay - it's in PA. I'm right on the way to NM from that part of the country. I'd pitch some in as well if I win that bed.

I know that's still too small for you jeff.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. Got a message from the seller saying he'd be willing to ship them to me if I decide to pursue the deal.

Tom

Seekers

Reaction score
I had a 40/20/40 seat out of a 2000 F250 shipped from OK to WA for about $85 IIRC fedex and someone else posted that it was cheaper to have them shipped by greyhound bus... just something to keep in mind ;Sweet

akoldnav

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last seat that I tried to buy on ebay was going to cost me over $600 to ship. That was from Barstow CA to Anchorage AK. I think I could have beat that but the seller was kind of hard headed and refused to even help with the packing or delivery to a truck pickup point, leaving only the most expensive shipping available, so I said "NO".

akoldnav