Need a Fender...

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I have a 96 GMC dually.... tread came off and tore up my fender -cuss -cuss -cuss ... anyone of ya'll have something of this nature laying around? the truck is that tan color so if you had a tan fender laying around, which isnt my luck haha. Of course I guess ill take any color. Send a PM if you do, im willing to pick it up and pay for it, whatever. thanks! :D

Full Monte

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah....I had that happen on my dually, too. It convinced me that buying cheap tires wasn't really cheaper than buying dog-house fenders when the tires gator-skin on you.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
loosing a doghouse on a late model GM product is a very expensive proposition. answer this question.....where's the seam for the doghouse?
hint...it's the whole side of the bed:eek::eek::eek::puke::puke::puke:

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
good thing my ole bucket ISN'T that way, but haha i still need a fender for the 96, how exciting.......sadly my tires were great when it went, so musta done something to that tire.... oh well....

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
You may want to check JC Whitney. They have an online catalog and unless I'm totally off my rocker they have the fiberglass fender replacements for the older Chevys.

Luck with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online