Just added to our mini fleet

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago I joined Travis and bought a 1995 Ram. :hail Towing package & all.The previous owner is fixing a couple last minute items B4 delivery. I kinda figure the word is all ready out so might as well confess to Mel :yell: :rotflmao
Gee I feel like a kid waiting for Christmass.:love: I fell in love with the pulling power great for that class of vehicle and fairly fast on the highway. 3:55 gears don,t lug it down like my 1st Ford did. I hope to get decent fuel mileage out of it too.
Next comes whether or not to keep my Ford parked out back. :dunno

Last edited:

creighta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better keep that ford out back. Might want a good tow dolly to go behind the Ford now as well.

My brother drives Dodges. Great engines, but the rest is just for show.

juggernaut239

Reaction score
Hope for an allison tranny. The Chrysler tranny sucks.... That aside I really like Dodge and hey atleast it's Amarican

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
SWONK! Sheesh Bill, after all that big talk the other day when you were showing off your old truck, and now you're kicking it off by the wayside for a goatmobile, the shame of it all :eek::confused::idiot:-Flame Thr:bail

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
;p:backoff-cuss
So, who are you going to sell the dodge body to after you swap the cummins into the ford?

:D ;Sweet

i'd bet you would love that engine in the ford even more LOL

There ain't no way I'll ever swap this for a Ford truck-any way any how :puke:
My signature will tell you why.Plus sitting ain't good for a ford.The engine stays where it is.;Sweet
The biggest flaw is the clear coat-especially on the big roof.Who wants to clear coat a Ram for me?? ;Really Volunteers??

SWONK! Sheesh Bill, after all that big talk the other day when you were showing off your old truck, and now you're kicking it off by the wayside for a goatmobile, the shame of it all :eek::confused::idiot:-Flame Thr:bail

And i thought you had become my friend ??? :backoff

Last edited:

tractorman86

Reaction score
:sly i'll be your friend bill if you ditch the dodge:rotflmao
i'd even help with the paint if we wheren't 1500 miles away

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel

Members online