injector reccommendation

realmenramit

Reaction score
I am planning to do some upgrades to my truck.
as of now i have a 5" turbo-back exhaust, bhaf, and an edge EZ on my '00 2500 5-spd.
i plan on buying a centerforce dual-friction clutch and a BD super B single.

a) would i be better off power-wise to add a smarty and stack it with the EZ, or buy a quadzilla adrenaline and pull out the EZ?

and b) what injectors would you recommend with this set-up?

thanks muchly for your response,
Dan

VALKYRIES

Reaction score
Injectors

Mine has been underfueling since it was new. So The 300's start to wake mine up. The 275's were giveing me 22/26 MPG and the 300's are about 20/24I was 11,430 the other week and was getting 19 mpg.

Batman

Reaction score
I wouldn't waste your money on getting BOTH a Smarty and an EZ.

I've had both, and still have the Smarty. The EZ is a very good product, but, you have more flexibility with the Smarty. And, the Smarty allows you to do other things, read and clear codes, adjust for tire size, etc.

Currently, I'm using BD3's and the Smarty set on a lower setting with a little bit of timing. I found, the higher seetings on the Smarty made my go pedal too touchy..........going over bumps would move my foot slightly causing a jerking motion. Not a problem, just a preference.

Good luck.
g

realmenramit

Reaction score
ahh okay. well i was doin some reading yesterday and i came across the Edge Jammer Nozzles. are these a decent product? because changing nozzles would save me money over buying the whole injector. and also to get the max potential out of a tuner, would i be best off to get a 150hp injector set, or would that just be too smokey for daily driving? i dont wanna leave a cloud trailing behind me everywhere i go... only sometimes LOL

Batman

Reaction score
sorry, can't help with the nozzle question, I've only changed complete injectors.

Smoke, mostly depends on how hard you press on the loud peddle, and the lag of your turbo.
I have BD3 injectors, they are a smokey injector, more so than other brands. (they are 100 hp) I can create a very good cloud.........if I wish. Or, driving responsibly, I can get very little smoke.
hth

smookthis05

Reaction score
There is also a company on Ebay that sells 150 hp injector nozzles in brand new stock injectors for $499.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance