good deal for non-kali people.....

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So,by that even out of state vehicles are banned from the roads.Ummm,Maybe it is time to shut down all shipping with these idiots.Hell,THey don't even have a papermill ANYWHERE in the entire state anymore.Would only be a couple weeks and they would be out of **** ribbon.

Also note it covers yard dogs and any diesel powered vehicle over 14,000lbs even if it is on road or off road use only.So,that would cover railroads,boats,tractors,dozers,cranes,etc.

Ok, I like to bash california as much as the next guy but this is nuts. By passing laws like this they are effectively putting a wall around their own border!

Airliners will used DPFs eventually too? (HOW!!??) how about all the 2 stroke diesel containers ships running on bunker fuel to the major pacific seaports. You know, the ones that they ship the prius on from japan to north america on?

Meanwhile across the pond china is opening a new coal fired power plant every hour so they can build solar panels, rare earth generators, motors, and all the semiconductors that should have been made at home for all the green jobs that were prophesied! (deep breath) You can bet the chinese plants do not meet the same standards as an american or canadian or european plant, but thats kali for you, saving the planet, one exported job at a time. The chinese must be laughing themselves stupid because they have no intention of cleaning up their own act so in reality global pollution goes UP because of laws like this that force heavy industry out of the developed economies of the world and into the developing economies.

I could say more but I better not:mad:

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Ok, I like to bash california as much as the next guy but this is nuts. By passing laws like this they are effectively putting a wall around their own border!

Airliners will used DPFs eventually too? (HOW!!??) how about all the 2 stroke diesel containers ships running on bunker fuel to the major pacific seaports. You know, the ones that they ship the prius on from japan to north america on?

Meanwhile across the pond china is opening a new coal fired power plant every hour so they can build solar panels, rare earth generators, motors, and all the semiconductors that should have been made at home for all the green jobs that were prophesied! (deep breath) You can bet the chinese plants do not meet the same standards as an american or canadian or european plant, but thats kali for you, saving the planet, one exported job at a time. The chinese must be laughing themselves stupid because they have no intention of cleaning up their own act so in reality global pollution goes UP because of laws like this that force heavy industry out of the developed economies of the world and into the developing economies.

I could say more but I better not:mad:

You would have died laughing as I did to a program I tuned into on the Discovery channel (Powering the future I think it was called). They were honestly trying to illustrate China as a leader in the embrace of green technology. Right, because the smog problems in their large cities are side effects of the "green technology" right? cookoo

I'm afraid I must also quell my temper on this issue as well.

Back to the original post...someone save that truck! LOL