FS: OBS & Brick custom dually flat bed

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
I picked up an OBS dually off a buddy a few weeks ago for a project and it had this bed on it. I'm swaping to truck from DRW to SRW so I have no use for it. Its a flat bed with fiberglass sides made to look like factory sides, and has a built in gooseneck. I also have the headache rack for it, but its not mounted in the pics. From what I've found, this was made by a company called 3W, I checked their site and cant find a listing for the OBS but they do make this same bed for a super duty, so I'm assuming they used to make ones for the OBS. I dont know what this is worth, being that i can't find any reliable info on it, and that it needs a little fiberglass work on the pass fender, so I'm going to list it for $700 OR BEST OFFER. Located in central Indiana.

Please excuse the mess of parts on the bed, I haven had a chance to clean up all my new parts. :rolleyes:

You must be registered for see images attach

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Another pic.
Shhh...
I like that bed. Too bad it's not a chassis cab. Then I could trade you for my flatbed. Lol

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
No. Lol
I wouldn't have sold it. Just came across the pics somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
I see.. just thought I would ask, I know my buddy I bought the truck from is a member on here, and IIRC the guy he got it from is as well.
Very nice! if I was closer and more flush with $$, i'd probably take it!
Price isnt set in stone, and It could always be shipped. ;)

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I see.. just thought I would ask, I know my buddy I bought the truck from is a member on here, and IIRC the guy he got it from is as well.

Price isnt set in stone, and It could always be shipped. ;)

I don't make that much, and shipping sounds scary! Would end up sitting in a backyard until I decide to bolt it on my 85 or just back stock for another truck many years down the road

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
I don't make that much, and shipping sounds scary! Would end up sitting in a backyard until I decide to bolt it on my 85 or just back stock for another truck many years down the road
I know the feeling. I do the same thing too, buy something for one truck then not use it for 3-5 years.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if I paid for it, would it be inconvenient to store it until the 2015 midwest rally? i can use the fibreglass sides for a badly battered towtruck.

86f2fiddy

Reaction score
tentatively 7/3-7/12 at a campground in Brown County, Indiana. the organizer is still working out details.
I'm not too far from brown county. And it wouldn't be a big deal for me to get this off the truck and set it somewhere out of my way until then. If you're interested in working something out shoot me a PM and we'll make something happen.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Calvin, if need be, I can store it for ya up here as well since the fall meet is approaching and i do believe the goat boy may make an appearance. Can do a boob transport if need be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726