Finally getting another engine

stuborn nut

Reaction score
What are you doing for a turbo?

Don't know? For now I'll run the BAE one I got. Haven't put a lot of thought into it yet. Kinda shy on cash also. When I everything in and running will see about changing it up?

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I've never heard of the BAE turbo. I'm guessing they're part of the same company that builds military vehicles?

Your truck looks great by the way. I love the slant-nose in that color and configuration.

stealth13777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. You obviously know what you're doing. Hope mine ends up that nice. BTW that truck is awesome; it may look even better than the engine.

stuborn nut

Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I've never heard of the BAE turbo. I'm guessing they're part of the same company that builds military vehicles?
It was something I picked up in a trade a few years back. Don't know much about it but I like the configuration. As far as I can tell it is a Bobs Auto Engineering kit from way back. They are still around playing with turbos for gassers.
You must be registered for see images attach

Looks good man. You obviously know what you're doing. Hope mine ends up that nice. BTW that truck is awesome; it may look even better than the engine.

Thanks! I like it also wish there was money in the budget for some paint sometime. But I got other plans for it before that. I like the short bed look? May cut down the frame and such sometime? We'll see kids and stuff end up cutting into the playing with trucks a little. Not all bad thou I get to play with kids and Nieces trucks now!

stuborn nut

Reaction score
Engine is back in and running. Hydr boost is great. The smf is a little noisy. Need to upgrade the turbo, Don't know what to do there. What I would like to do and what I can afford don't match up so I'll have to live with what I have for awhile.

Thats my oil recovery tank worked good caught about 60 to 75% of the oil I was burning. Hope I don't have to worry about that for a good long time now.

Thats all the pictures I got now will get some tomorrow I have been polishing on the aluminum. I am going for a 4hour round trip drive tomorrow to get some pigs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online