Dyno day

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just thought i would let everyone in the Indiana area know that this coming Saturday is a Dyno day in Delphi IN. Starts around 9am, Im gonna hopefully dyno both trusty (#2 in my sig) and my ranger....yes the diesel ranger:sly. Whats even better is I'm trailering it there and will probably have to resort to push starting it but im definitely getting it on the dyno. This is being put on by the Purdue Diesel Club, pretty sure it will be around $50 for three runs but don't quote me on that right now. Tomorrow i will have final details after our meeting. Im for sure gonna get video of the ranger on the dyno too:rotflmao Any questions just ask.

Last edited:

bigblue85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awsome! too bad delphi is really far from from where i live lol i dont feel like screamin 4th gear for 6 hours but let us know what your throwin down on that idi and the danger ranger

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to break 40HP with the ranger. I figure if in 84 it could push out an astounding 59 HP then 27 years later it should hopefully be at least 40.

Drew2010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, my buddy has 2 diesel rangers with the 2.2 perkins in them. He has dyno'd them both. On his first one, he hit 54 horsepower. The guys at the shop had such a great time with it they cut the price in half for 3 runs. They said it was the lowest hp road vehicle they had ever tested. Would have been lowest period but they dyno dirt bikes and such.