changes for 06?

bct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the changes from 05 too 06? Looks like I'll have to wait to get a truck as the gm pricing sale has tapped out everybodys inventory.

Max Power

Reaction score
I believe it is being built now. Should be on the dealers lots in a few weeks.

ChevysRus

Reaction score
LBZ... It's not out yet, I checked a lot of dealer inventory at GM Buypower. I guess they didn't want it out until the GMS Employee deal was over. Now they can make up all the losses on the new model. I tried to get a new Impala SS with the "displacement on demand" and they were like holding gold or something. Would not budge off the full sticker, actually told me they were doing me a favor as the car is in hot demand and they did not mark it up more then full sicker.....give me a break, I'll wait. Out here in N. california each dealer was allocated 1 new Impala SS each. Not sure when they will start arriving in higher numbers, but I am getting one as soon as I can get it like I want it and find a dealer willing to deal.

After that then on the hunt for a LBZ and then I am done.....retiring and those are my last vehicles.......unless something better comes along. LOL

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ChevysRus said:
LBZ... It's not out yet, I checked a lot of dealer inventory at GM Buypower. I guess they didn't want it out until the GMS Employee deal was over. Now they can make up all the losses on the new model. I tried to get a new Impala SS with the "displacement on demand" and they were like holding gold or something. Would not budge off the full sticker, actually told me they were doing me a favor as the car is in hot demand and they did not mark it up more then full sicker.....give me a break, I'll wait. Out here in N. california each dealer was allocated 1 new Impala SS each. Not sure when they will start arriving in higher numbers, but I am getting one as soon as I can get it like I want it and find a dealer willing to deal.

After that then on the hunt for a LBZ and then I am done.....retiring and those are my last vehicles.......unless something better comes along. LOL

I've seen 1 newer style Impala SS in my life. Not a very popular car the places where I've been... methinks the dealer is pulling your leg.

Last edited:

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
Mikes91 said:
I've seen 1 newer style Impala SS in my life. Not a very popular car the places where I've been... methinks the dealer is pulling your leg.

Ditto on that.... I've seen more Malibu and Monte Carlo SS's here than the Impalas. However the other Impalas in the series are showing up with regularity around here... just not the SS

Me thinks the dealer is a *******. plenty more out there to do business with.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance