Cab lights on OBS-'94/'97

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
I'm putting cab marker lights on my '96 for 2 reasons............

1- doesn't have any:sorry:

2- need a place to run the Sirius antenna wire:D
It is a magnetic flat type antenna with the obligitory wire and when I had my front windshield replaced, the glass guy spent over an hour trying to get the chrome trim on right and I DO NOT want to disturb it!

That is the reasoning for the cab marker lights, gonna run that little wire down one of the light wire holes.....thru grometts of course;)

Has anyone installed cab marker lights in a XLT?

The white womans '96 Daodge Ram was pre-wired.............. and had little indents on the underside of the roof.

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 05 doesnot have cab lights, but soon may.... I ran my XM ant throught the rear 3rd brake light... Worked great...

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
Check w/Ford. I remember a budy of mine doing it and he got a kit that came with a nice template.
Another suggestion for that wire is to go out through the 3rd stoplight/cargo light assy. You can notch it for the wire and seal it with a little bit of silicone. It sounds to me like you want the marker lights though!
I guess you got your computer working again, or you got a new one:rock:
Ken

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im not postive if the XLT came prewired or not, but I'm thinking it is already (mines an XLT and has cab lights from factory). But heres a photo essay of an installation.

I know there are other guys that have done this, but I didnt take alot of time to search it out.

Click

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
2 suggestions for the third brake light.......

DAMN.I must be slippin':idiot:.....................

:thanks: Guys:cheers:

Still gonna do the marker lights tho:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online