bw1345 linkage pivot bolt

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loaded up my truck full of rounds in a tight spot in the national forest, went to put it in 4 wheel and the shifter just moved freely.

The main bolt that the linkage pivots on was completely gone. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? Figured I would ask here before heading to the junk yard an hour away.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loaded up my truck full of rounds in a tight spot in the national forest, went to put it in 4 wheel and the shifter just moved freely.

The main bolt that the linkage pivots on was completely gone. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? Figured I would ask here before heading to the junk yard an hour away.
it's a pretty specific bolt. if you can't find one locally, I have one down here in my bolt bin. figure $15 shipped usps package rate and some aggravation to stand in line at the post office.

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I cant find one anywhere else online. Im going to check once more by a real big ditch in the road where it might have fallen off. If its not there, Im going to take you up on that offer. Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is what I have.....

You must be registered for see images attach

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In a pinch, I'll bet you could get a standard bolt and a sleeve/spacer to fit the bill.

Last edited:

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a inch, I'll bet you could get a standard bolt and a sleeve/spacer to fit the bill.
I know I could. Im just not sure of the size since I do not have the old one for comparison. Any clues before I start blindly guessing?

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is what I have.....

That linkage looks different but, I bet that bolt is the right size. How specific is the bolt? I might try to find something to fit before guessing that this is the right one.

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did some depth measurements. I got 1 5/8 through the linkage and 1 1/4 threading into the case, for a total of 3 1/8 inch. Does that bolt size up?

steelheadguy

Registered Idiot
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me find one of these? Im having no luck finding one online or at the pick n pull. The snow will be here soon ! :(

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Slmething like this might fit I bet

Looks like what u need...pm me cause I would have to ship from Canada as I have bo reason to go to JS...this week