BRICK NOSE BLOW OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
Do you have a unfaded blue dash, black cluster surrounds,( I hate the fake wood look), tailgate, fuel sending units, misc. engine parts for 6.9, and most importantly, an ex-cab? I know theres more, But not looking at the truck and haven't in 4 months.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the dash, and some black bezels. ill dig em up and take pics.
may still have sending units.
no cabs available

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have a unfaded blue dash, black cluster surrounds,( I hate the fake wood look), tailgate, fuel sending units, misc. engine parts for 6.9, and most importantly, an ex-cab? I know theres more, But not looking at the truck and haven't in 4 months.
cannot find the adjacent WTS panel.
itll turn up.
dash pictured previously.

You must be registered for see images attach

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
You looking for this?

I've got that, just need the wiper fluid resevoir that mounts to it. Yesterday I was trying to find the bracket it locks into at the bottom and finally realized it's part of the driver's side battery tray.

Do you happen to have one of the 2 pin connectors for the fuel level sender? Just found one of mine that has fried all the way to the connector and is doesn't look like it can be pulled apart.

EDIT: Nevermind. I found it through autozone after digging up an Airtex part number.

Last edited:

Cruiseomatic

Defining Insanity
Reaction score
How much? My 89 has a blue dash but faded in places and starting to crack. Most parts needed depends on what comes with new cab and if I can get this heap running.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill take 50 for the dash, and the pieces.
but you gotta cover the shipping.
where you at?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the Dash Mats? I may be interested in the one in front in this picture if you still have it:
(Not too interested in the top one with the initials)

Also, I'm good on dashes, but I'll take any good-condition blue brick-nose door panels (front or especially rear) or trim pieces that aren't spoken for...you don't even have to ship them LOL I could especially use a driver's side A-pillar and kick panel if you have any in good shape.

Also, I've been too busy to even think about them, but you don't by chance still have those CC-DRW running boards, do you? :angel:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A pillar trim pieces are cracked, but i have several kick panels for ya
the top dash mat is not spoken for.
i do have decent rear CC door panels. but they have a cut out on the bottom for speakers.(not my doing)
i do have the running boards still. however they are only available for a limited time.
soon as im done taking the parts i want off this truck, its gone!

when do you wanna come up?

Do you still have the Dash Mats? I may be interested in the one in front in this picture if you still have it:

(Not too interested in the top one with the initials)

Also, I'm good on dashes, but I'll take any good-condition blue brick-nose door panels (front or especially rear) or trim pieces that aren't spoken for...you don't even have to ship them LOL I could especially use a driver's side A-pillar and kick panel if you have any in good shape.

Also, I've been too busy to even think about them, but you don't by chance still have those CC-DRW running boards, do you? :angel:

Last edited:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A pillar trim pieces are cracked, but i have several kick panels for ya
the top dash mat is not spoken for.
i do have decent rear CC door panels. but they have a cut out on the bottom for speakers.(not my doing)
i do have the running boards still. however they are only available for a limited time.
soon as im done taking the parts i want off this truck, its gone!

when do you wanna come up?
I hear you on wanting her gone! Would next Tuesday work for you?

And, actually, if the speaker cutouts are clean and straight, that might be a good thing...I've been considering options for putting rear speakers in my crew-cab, so that might work. I'll take a look next week ;Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7