Anyone heard from Sootman73?

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some parts from him, and haven't been able to reach him via PM's to see when I might see my parts. Just wondering if he's been around lately or if something happened, etc. Not worried yet, just curious!
Thanks guys,
Jerry

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I bought some parts from him, and haven't been able to reach him via PM's to see when I might see my parts. Just wondering if he's been around lately or if something happened, etc. Not worried yet, just curious!
Thanks guys,
Jerry

I talked to him Monday.

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell him, Jerry needs his parts! LOL! Just kidding, I was just concerned that maybe something had happened to him. I know he's in college and was busy with exams, etc. Maybe he just hasn't been here in a while and hasn't had time to ship. I remember those days.......well some of them. :D

Also, Ryan, tell me more about those grab handles in your truck. what are they from.......I need some of those to shut the wife up! :D

Jerry

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan,
Thank you. Your look very good. Looks like it could have come from the factory!
Jerry

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
soots good for them i got some manifolds from a month ago he was busy with exams and stuff so he never had a chance to send me an email that they were shipped but they got here 4 days after i payed for them and looked good.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"shut the wife up" thats a good one.:rotflmao:rotflmao
I have the opposite problem, one that never talks:dunno

mark7.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey mean green this is mark7.3idi sootman is my good buddy and he told me to get on his account and send you this we own the business together and he has been swamped with work and other stuff the parts are going to be shipped out tomorrow. I am going to do it to make shure it gets done sorry about the inconvenience we will send you $20 back for the inconvenience. and if you need to talk you can pm me at Mark7.3idi thanks.

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mark,
I sent ya a PM. No worries. Keep the 20 bucks, while I appreciate the discount, Ben already gave me a great price for the parts. I only posted here to make sure nothing bad had happened to someone, etc. since Ben is usually around here.
Thanks again!
Jerry

tractorman86

Reaction score
"shut the wife up" thats a good one.:rotflmao:rotflmao
I have the opposite problem, one that never talks:dunno

you are truely blessed!!!LOL:DLOL
smokin 85 i have been eyeballing some from a 2001 f150 myself, how did you anchor them without going through the roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online