2005 Ford F250 for sale!!!

o5Superduty

Reaction score
I am contemplating selling my 2005 ford super duty. It has all the goodies lariet, 4x4, auto, diesel of course (with 50k miles on it), Crew cab, short bed, spray on bed liner, hooked up for goosneck trailer, lets see what else, leather, heater front seats, back up sensors, trailer commander, its a awesome truck however occupational change pending i cannot afford payments. The only aftermarket parts are k&N intake, Diablo sport tuner (never used on extreme setting), and a MBRP 4inch alum from turbo back. Any questions contact Brian at 603-440-3661. The truck is located in eastern carolina (new bern) to be exact and i can get more pictures if needed. E-mail is [email protected] OR post here.. asking price is around 28,000 OBO really need to sell so i have room to move on this.

o5Superduty

Reaction score
yup, well i have a year, but i need to get everything set b4 i get out so that includes cutting the debt *sigh*

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I see If I hear of anyone needing one I'll let you know. I'm sure we've passed on the road. ;Sweet and thanks for your service to our great country!!!:love:

o5Superduty

Reaction score
thanks for the help, yea im sure we prolly have passed each other where is neckville? lol

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
neckville is up there near 95 Four Oaks I think? :D

I'm just east of Cherry Point. and Neckville too!

Last edited:

o5Superduty

Reaction score
thanks guys, yea i love this truck nothing but good things from it. The plan is get out get degree and maybe get me an 08 in like 4 r 5 years? i def love diesels.

o5Superduty

Reaction score
REDUCED!!!

Changing price! $26,000 nothing is wrong with this truck i just need to sell it guys, and i would rather sell it to somone on here who can appreciate it more then somone who knows nothing of a diesel. IT IS ALSO ON AUTO TRADER UNDER 28532 zip cde check it out.