1974 F350 crewcab 4x4 6.9 diesel

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
1974 F350 crewcab 4x4 New price $3,500

I have a 1974 F-350 crew cab 4x4 longbed truck. The frame is stretched about 10" and it has a 6.9 diesel from a 1986 van under the hood. I was told the engine has about 60,000 miles on it when it was installed. C-6 trans, NP-208 t-case. The truck is in overall very good shape. Need some cosmetic work, rust holes above the drip rail on top of the cab, and the rear wheel wells have some rust. The front clip is a 1979, but the truck is titled 1974. The engine runs great, trans shifts good. The glow plugs are not all working and the radiator has very small leak. This could be a very nice truck with a little work. It has both suspension lift and body lift, 36" Superswampers. Dana 44 h.p. front axle,dana 60 rear-4:10 gears. The front driveshaft is not hooked up, too short. This is a running and driving truck, very unique and noticed everywhere you go.
I do have a spare radiator in perfect condition, also have spare front and rear axles that can go with the truck too.

Need to sell, found another truck!
$3,500
Thanks for looking. My email is [email protected]
I can also be reached on my cell phone, anytime from 8am-9pm.
734-735-0071

Here is the link to pics. http://www.supermotors.net/20360

Last edited:

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
The governement computer I am on will not allow me to open the link. Can you post the photographs or email them to me?

No problem

You must be registered for see images attach

Pipeliner_86

IDI up high
Reaction score
Blocks on front, yeah. The guy who had the truck before me did that. I haven't pulled them out yet, busy with other stuff. Whoever buys the truck can deal with the lift, not too much to do other than remove the front blocks, and remove some in rear to match.
As far as trading a deuce, I'm game, but your a long ways away from me.
I have a couple of people coming out this weekend to look at the truck, I'll keep you posted.