10.25 Limit Slip, 4.10 rear end $400 OBO

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
For sale, original rear end from my 94 F-250. it has about 127k miles on it, mostly empty or towing a motorcycle trailer.

Its a 4.10 ratio limited slip. Was working great when removed, I just swapped out for a 3.55 and it was easier for me to swap the whole rear than the gears. Its been sitting on a couple blocks of wood in my back yard - not covered unfortuately and does have some surface rust, but nothing terrible. To the best of my knowledge its good to go and I know for a fact it worked great when I removed it about a year ago, but I'm selling it as-is.

I was going to keep this around, but I'm headed off to school and need to get rid of it this week. Asking $400, but best offer gets it. Local pickup would be best by far, but there's a chance I might be able to deliver it anywhere between northern VA and Boston MA.

please e-mail or call
joshua.minix at gmail dot com - of course replace the at with and the dot with . and leave out the spaces:)

phone is
571-243-2064

How about $300? I need this thing gone by next week or I'll have to throw it away!

Last edited: