Zerex G-05 rebate

DrCharles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autozone has another couple weeks on a rebate program. Zerex G-05 (full strength) is normally $20 a gallon but they are offering a rebate of $7. It can be submitted online if you can scan your receipt.

I bought four gallons today for my future coolant flush/change (once I find and fix the leak(s) that is).

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
I ordered it through Walmart.com from Zoro for $14.58 a gallon, free shipping on the order. I bought 6 because I expected it to take 5 (plus 5 distilled) plus I wanted extra in case of a leak. I guess it was overkill but that's me. Hopefully I won't ever need to buy any for years to come.

No rebate needed, no tax, free shipping, so it came out about the same price I figure but without the wait of a rebate.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/ZEREX-Antifreeze-Coolant-1-gal-Concentrated-ZXG051/119274583

DrCharles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting another source. That's a good deal too! A lot of online places (including Amazon) have started collecting sales tax though... and Walmart.com can be very slow.

At least we won't have to worry about SCA additives or checking levels for three to five years and it's available everywhere.

Cubey

Van dweller
Reaction score
Being a third party, Walmart was just being a middle man for the order process, they had nothing to do with the actual product or shipping, much like third party sellers on Amazon. Walmart itself collects sales tax but they charged no tax on the site for the coolant since it was on behalf of Zoro. It shipped fast and got here in a normal amount of time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online

No members online now.