Yikes

Guntherx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So its been a little while and I should catch you up. As you guys read I turned the pump up all of the way while at the dyno testing with Mel and Joe. I can now make some SMOKE ;Sweet . I really enjoyed going down I-95 and stomping o nnit to smoke some jerk, err idioit, err anyone I wanted to out. It has helped with the pulling, but i really have to waych the pyro and H2O temp. Hmmh, that turbo might go on here yet. I need to get it checked for play.

Well on the way home towing the horse trailer I started to feel a vibration mostly when I slowed down. I stopped and did a circle check pulling on the wheels and looking and saw nothing. I made it home and dropped the trailer and I was leaving the driveway I felt the truck wiggleling side to side. I sat up and looked in the mirror to see the left duals rocking back and forth.

I went back to the house and was able to get them torqued tight and have not had a problem since. pretty scary.:eek: I still have the fuel light issue pulling hard either empty or loaded. I am going to open the filler cap pulling this weekend and see if it is a vent problem.

Thanks again to Mel and Joe for the company at the meet and the assistance. I'm still healing the burns from the hot motor. LOL I'll tell you what, I just replaced a timing chain and parts on a 2.7 Mopar adn compared to that our motors area a piece of cake.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to ask you to do it there Greg, but I needed to save my skin for all the hot motors they will want me to time in Indiana. LOL I could tell as you were pulling away that you were happy with the changes. Get that turbo on their to increase the evil grin factor. ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin