yet another CL deal...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
:eek: -Drool -Drool -Drool

.......Its only a 30 hour round trip drive..........hmmmm........probably cost a grand worth of fuel though LOL. That is really tempting though, for the cost of that, with all the stuff.......;Sweet

I'll go in on it with someone, but I got dibs on the gearvendors ;Sweet

wwwabbit

Mmmmm Diesel
Reaction score
Argh! Why don't those show up here.... I would so get it for that price! It's the drive and import that would kill me.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Argh! Why don't those show up here.... I would so get it for that price! It's the drive and import that would kill me.

I hear you on that. I saw a truck like that around here. Had a turbo and a gearvendors on it, but was a regular cab, with the same condition. The guy was asking for $4000

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Yet another reason why i hate everything about California. If that truck was here, it'd be right here. (and Amy would be mad).

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if any of you out-of-the-area guys are serious, I can put an eyeball on this monster for you. I just plain have too many pickups to even consider buying this one. It's unfortunate since next to a bolt action truck, this monster is bulletproof(C6 w/GV)

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
fordguy, if you want it and towcat would be willing to let us crash at his place :angel: Im up for the road trip. gonna need a trailer though. Fuel would be half off thanks to the gallons of black gold Im running (smoke and more smoke on hills, just waiting for green peace to show up lol)

BROWNIEBOY525

The old fleet
Reaction score
dude your killn me. I have to stop opening these threads about craigslist deals across the country, its just leading me int depression. I have been looking for a crew cab for months and havent found anything for under 6 grand, and they dont even have a turbo or an overdrive unit.:rotflmao

tradergem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
punkmechanic, if you go into Kalifornia blowing tons of black smoke you will get cited by the ecofreaks on the California Air Resorces Board down here, and thats no joke. Damned communists running this state.
Jim

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
at the moment the pump is up three flats and that is likely contributing. It isnt bad cruising down the road, just when accelerating or shifting.

I think the ip and injectors are getting to the end of their usable life spans (or past it) so Im hoping to upgrade to bb injectors and a moose pump (that I will turn down before installing) I dont really want a lot of smoke I just like the power I have been finding and the smoke is a by product. zf and 3.55's in a 7k lb crew cab, my truck is SLOW, trying to make it less slow.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
fordguy, if you want it and towcat would be willing to let us crash at his place :angel: Im up for the road trip. gonna need a trailer though. Fuel would be half off thanks to the gallons of black gold Im running (smoke and more smoke on hills, just waiting for green peace to show up lol)

Wow, this is getting really, really tempting I wont even lie. We have a 7000# trailer as well.......:D Wonder what the parents would say LOL.......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the white CC all covered in soot from the trip :D
ow....
that's going to leave a mark:eek:
seriously though, it'd be a shame to part out the truck but I've comitted acts of blasphemy in the past too so I don't have much room to talk.:angel:
brownieboy-
I got bad news for you. If you want a nice truck of our vintage, you're going to have to come out west. Darrin's done it and so has Rob. You will have turned back the deathclock for rust for years and the trucks are generally aren't worked over as bad as TX trucks are famous for. If driving is a worry, I have a network of transporters who can handle it for you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylerperson

Members online