WTB used injector 7.3

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
my friends got a stuck open injector on his idi. he needs a whole new set but doesnt have the money yet. does anyone have one or two spare injectors he can have for cheap?

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
how many does he need? and wat letter code? i have some extras that should work till he can afford more if you pay for shipping and give me like 8 dollars for fuel to get to the post office then he can have as many as he wants

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several sets still on motors up here in Deltona. Two of the motors are in pieces and the injectors have been wrapped and in storage for about a year.

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
how many does he need? and wat letter code? i have some extras that should work till he can afford more if you pay for shipping and give me like 8 dollars for fuel to get to the post office then he can have as many as he wants

ok cool, i dont know what letters he needs. ill try and figure it out tomorrow. its off a 7.3

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
ok cool, i dont know what letters he needs. ill try and figure it out tomorrow. its off a 7.3

i got a few different codes llaying here that should work for him, just PM me for Adress, and Shipping will be 5 dollars flat rate, and i can send as many as he needs, so 15 dollars shipped to yours or his door sound good?