WTB: Intercooler parts

1994IDI

Reaction score
I'm looking to intercool the truck in my sig. If anyone has any parts, particularly an intake hat, that would be beneficial to this project, let me know what you have, and a price.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my hat from Russ. I havent used it yet but plan to sometime in the future.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Hypermax hat, but I'm not really looking to sell it. They want $150 for theirs, and I would part with mine for $100, but I'm sure your not really wanting to spend that much.

1994IDI

Reaction score
I would spend that much because I would give Russ $120 for his, but I would like to get underway sooner than when he returns. Is there somewhere to get them cheaper? Is the hypermax as good as Russ's?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never held one of Russ's so I can't say. The Hypermax is a nice one piece aluminum casting. You can see it below. It became surplus when I intercooled and decided to go with a different hat.
You must be registered for see images

This hat could have worked, but I wanted to use the Hypermax intercooler hat which facilitates having both pipes on one side much better.

You must be registered for see images

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to get off subject but when is russ coming in ,, i really need to get my intake hat from him ,, i have emailed him a few times but no return from him yet ,,,so if yall talk to him before i do let him know for me

1994IDI

Reaction score
Russ just left within the last couple of days, if I'm not mistaken.

Mel, I can't see your pictures yet as I'm at work, but did you decide to go with a different hat just to better facilitate the two pipes?