WTB. IDI turbo Injector line.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for the #2 injector line (driverside forward most cylinder) from a factory turbo truck. My ATS air box hits the stock injector line and is just hanging there for the time being, would like to get something more permanent in there. Lemme know what you have. Thanks

Reaction score
Can you send some pics? you may have the wrong injecter line, if I'm not mistaken that injecter is 1, need more input from the people in the know.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
brake line bender. i bent mine with one and have not had any issues. just try and make it around the box. takes just one bend IIRC.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a factory turbo engine I am parting. I have a line for you.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the line ADV?

I have a brake line bender but was worried about getting the line to line back up with the injector. hmmm

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
injector line $20 plus shipping or I will bring it along with the springs if that deal works out.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you sure the line is different? I was looking at the factory turbo engine I have and the lines look exactly the same as the ones on my N/A engine

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be different. The forward most line on the driverside should dip down to clear the airbox. I dug out my line bender this afternoon so I may try to bend mine a little.