WTB IDI or Powerstroke CC

Broncoxraptor

Reaction score
WTB IDI or Powerstroke CC or cummins

Looking for an IDI or powerstoke with a manual trans, 2 or 4wheeldrive extended or crew cab single or dual rear. It's purpose will be to sit in the driveway most of the time with occasional DD or tow rig duties for my bronco.

Last edited:

Broncoxraptor

Reaction score
how far are you willing to travel to? are you looking for a fixer-upper or a turn-key truck?

I'd travel about 1000 miles round trip for the right truck. Turn key would be nice but if it boils down to is as long as it is capable of loading up and hauling tomorrow I'm interested. Call be picky but body cancer is a no go. My current interest has me going in a different directi9on. A local 94 F700 with a 12V and blown 5spd eaton for 1800. It would make a killer crawler hauler.

Tighe08

Reaction score
I have a questions for you all. I have a 93 Ford F150 pickup truck. Im trying to just replace the pulley bearing in the AC compressor clutch. I have the took to take off the clutch hub Im pretty sure I dont need to take off the clutch field coil to replace the bearing. Do I really need to take out the whole compressor to do this? I keep reading this but that just doesnt make any sense to me. Unless Im missing something? Any imput would be much appreciated.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have a questions for you all. I have a 93 Ford F150 pickup truck. Im trying to just replace the pulley bearing in the AC compressor clutch. I have the took to take off the clutch hub Im pretty sure I dont need to take off the clutch field coil to replace the bearing. Do I really need to take out the whole compressor to do this? I keep reading this but that just doesnt make any sense to me. Unless Im missing something? Any imput would be much appreciated.

You might want to start your own thread to ask a question instead of throwing it in the middle of a someone else's thread that has nothing to do with your problem.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
i have a 95 f350 ext cab 2wheel drive dually, 5 speed , 7.3 powerstroke, the 5 speed went out, it locked up on me but i got it to unlock and got it off the inter state then had it towed home could probly rebuild trans, has 294,000

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726