WTB- 7.3 #2 injector line and clamps/insulators

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I think ihave some you need all? I also may have the fuel line. I have a whole set minus one but can't remember which one. Let me figure out which one is the #2

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
I think ihave some you need all? I also may have the fuel line. I have a whole set minus one but can't remember which one. Let me figure out which one is the #2

That would be great if you have one. I just need the #2 line and a couple insulators/clamps if you got them. Let me know.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of what the #2 Looks like? I will try to take a good picture of the set I have and try to figure out what line it is your in need of.

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of what the #2 Looks like? I will try to take a good picture of the set I have and try to figure out what line it is your in need of.

I dont have a picture...its on my buddys truck and I havent seen it. If you have a whole set, what would you want for them? They are for a 7.3 correct?

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Well its a whole set except for one. Im just not sure exactly which one it is. I can get them out and take a picture of the whole set.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I just went out and took pictures of what I have.

You must be registered for see images attach

I do know this one is the IP to filter line

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Wow. Thank you. Let me see if I can get my buddy to send me a picture of the one he is needing(he is 3 hrs away) and I will try to match one up. He called me this morning seeing if I had any luck yet.

Thanks for the pictures.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Soiunds like your friend didn't have the vibration dampners on the drivers side hard lines. Usually the number two line cracks just under the nut at the injector. Make sure he has two clamps on each bank of lines. Or others will be breaking.

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
Soiunds like your friend didn't have the vibration dampners on the drivers side hard lines. Usually the number two line cracks just under the nut at the injector. Make sure he has two clamps on each bank of lines. Or others will be breaking.

Thats excactly what happened.He hired some guy to put new glow plugs in and i guess it was easier to leave them off rather than reinstall the clamps.

Im still wondering why he had to pull the lines off to get to the glowplugs in the first place? :dunno

Cincinatti guy: Im not ignoring you...I just havent heard back form my buddy. he was all adement and 911 about getting it fixed, but I guess his prioritys have changed. I let you know whats up as soon as I hear somthing. Thanks for the help.

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know why he had to take any thing off to get to the glow plugs. I got all mine changed without removing anything.