WTB: 6.9/7.3 IDI Truck

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be traveling/driving to Illinois toward the end of August to visit family!!

Texas
Arkansas
Missouri
Illinois

Truck needs to be running/reliable if at all possible.

2-2.5k max price limit!

Let me know what you've got!!

Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We will be traveling/driving to Illinois toward the end of August to visit family!!

Texas
Arkansas
Missouri
Illinois

Truck needs to be running/reliable if at all possible.

2-2.5k max price limit!

Let me know what you've got!!

Thanks
what are your goals? you harvesting parts and electrical and selling off the rest?

D_Fresh361

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what are your goals? you harvesting parts and electrical and selling off the rest?

Harvesting mostly everything but the body of truck, if the truck is a dually the rear axle goes, if not will stay. Interior will be left alone.

This truck will used for a pretty intense project. There is absolutely no telling what I will run into and end up removing from under the truck or the hood.

Would like for it be daily "after work cruiser" status if possible. Hopefully my price range is reasonable for such.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
someone robbed the ATS 093 turbo kit off of it and is flipping the truck.

Maybe, I noticed the turbo hat as well but I don't think they would put the work into doing the standard tranny sway if they were just flipping it but who knows. The lady that owns it seems to just be getting rid of it since it belonged to her ex who is now in jail