Wow this is a nice buy check it out

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a cool truck. And they starting to get pretty rare now too. You don't see um often anymore.

sassyrel

Reaction score
in the time of my life,,building power steering conversions for ford trucks[4x4], i have ever only seen ONE crew cab 67-72 body style....ONE...and it was a 4x4,,even rarer...they are now more in the northern states,,salt got em....

redmondjp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The logging companies in the PNW used to run these trucks; I remember seeing them as a kid because my grandfather had timber acreage surrounded by Weyerhaeuser property. They had the living snot beat out of them, even back in the 1970s (I remember being amazed by the places on the body that were mashed in and wondering "how did they DO that?").

That's a good price too, I've seen people locally wanting upwards of $10K for older crew cabs (not that they are getting it!).

hairyboxnoogle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It even has a diesel already in it. Neat truck, a guy built a 71 CCsb here local a few years ago with a 24v in it put about 60k on it, sold it and a week later the kit wrapped it around a telephone pole... and i mean wrapped. Bumpers were almost touching.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my dad sold an 88 or 87 4+3 7sp vette to some guy who swore his kid needed it and did the same thing an died. I thought my parents should have bought me a brand new car like all my worthless friends parents. i know why i now had to buy my own car i take care of it like its gold wash twice a week wax it every saturday and fix it myself they did give me half of what i had saved up but i get the point i always have bought my own gas as well wait scratch that FUEL ya my first vehical is an IDI powered FORD and I LOVE IT

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
step dad told me today if I had had a chance i would get a newer truck maybe a cummins i laughed and said ya maybe as a toy or second truck my IDI will never leave me shoot it would make a manchin of a cascet lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance