Wow... Did Someone Get a Deal.....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no kidding , the reamer is worth lots more than that, oh wait, you know that already.:sly

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I was shocked no one bid against me when I bought it. If you look real close there is also the socket to remove the fuel lines. Now if I can ever get the wrench for the injection pump and the pump turning tool my setup will be complete.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well... I'm sure glad someone here got it... I too was watching it but it got away from me and I didn't bid on it. I wanted the injection hard line nut tool. Thats the only part my set needs to be complete... I did see one on ebay last year for around $50.00... Way too much for me to bid on but about what OTC will charge you for it....:sly

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That line socket was one of the other reasons I wanted it. If you need to borrow it let me know and it will be on it's way to you.

Danmerica

Reaction score
Can you buy the complete kit anywhere, are they still sold. Just curious.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are still available through rotunda and you DON'T want to know how much. I looked into before I started acquiring them piece-meal. I will say my heart stopped when the guy told me the price.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Look for the tool sets on ebay under the title... Rotunds tools .... Figure on spending around $150.00 for a mostly complete set. Usually the fan nut wrench ot the pump turning tool is missing. Look at the picture again. That tool in the center with the plastic cap on it is the seat reamer tool. They cost around $400.00 new so this was a great deal getting all the puller installer tools too.... Nothing in the picture of tools cost less than the $12.00 bid price...... Those tool kits usually come in a nice red plastic box....

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rotunda still had when I last talked to them 9 kits in the warehouse that hadn't been messed with. When I asked price I was told they would probably let one go for 1900 just get rid of one.

Danmerica

Reaction score
Rotunda still had when I last talked to them 9 kits in the warehouse that hadn't been messed with. When I asked price I was told they would probably let one go for 1900 just get rid of one.

1900!! Does it come with a snap-on tool chest too. If so I got some money burning a hole in my pocket.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I think I paid $25+ shipping for My Tool Kit off ebay. That was years ago. I snagged another inj bore ream for $9.99 later

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Just a plastic case like everything else Rotunda, though the case is a red color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online