Would a 17* HPOP help me out?

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm working out a deal, for a Terminator Engineering T500.. I just spent $2,200 for a new set of injectors.. The "Truck fund" is hurting right now..

As requested, I did a test run today...

At WOT and climbing a steep hill, the ICP dropped to 1,089PSI and the IPR was at 89%

Mid-way up the hill, the ICP was at 2,850PSI.. What a drop-off!

sounds about right.the ****** pump will definately help.aftermarket will make it a non-issue

definatly losing pressure,

obviously

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Just get the new stealth pump or the Adrenaline. Both will help with fuel milage and clean up the smoke better than a 17* pump

RenoF250

Reaction score
I have had oil issues on my 2k since the chip was in and they seem to be getting worse. What are the options for a bigger pump that will pass smog/inspection? The stealth looks good but it is clearly not stealthy from a stock point of view.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had oil issues on my 2k since the chip was in and they seem to be getting worse. What are the options for a bigger pump that will pass smog/inspection? The stealth looks good but it is clearly not stealthy from a stock point of view.

the hpop has nothing to do with smog testing.but if youre looking for stock appearence than your only option is a 17* hpop (aka the ****** pump)on a 99-up the stealth hpop is barely noticable and appears to be a stock pump.

i get through inspections and emissions,although mine doesnt do emissions im supposed to have all emissions equipment present and working :rotflmao:sly .im running the original stealth with 2 stock 17* hpops.if that doesnt just scream "HEY IVE BEEN MODIFIED!!" than i dont know what does.

RenoF250

Reaction score
the hpop has nothing to do with smog testing.but if youre looking for stock appearence than your only option is a 17* hpop (aka the ****** pump)on a 99-up the stealth hpop is barely noticable and appears to be a stock pump.

i get through inspections and emissions,although mine doesnt do emissions im supposed to have all emissions equipment present and working :rotflmao:sly .im running the original stealth with 2 stock 17* hpops.if that doesnt just scream "HEY IVE BEEN MODIFIED!!" than i dont know what does.

I know it would not hurt emissions I just thought they might see it since it is black. My neighbor is working on opening a smog shop and claims they look for that sort of thing.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
paint it silver.they dont know if its supposed to be black or not.for all they know its an aftermarket rebuild.hell you could be running stage 3 injectors and they wouldnt know it as long as you were running stock programs for the smog check

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I ordered the Terminator T500 last night... I wanted to go with a bigger/better pump, but the funds just aren't there...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle