wmo filter life?

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use clear plastic hose purchased from Lowes (cheap). Not really sure what this hose is normally used for??? Clear, very flexible, and they have spools of it in various diameters and sold by the foot. 3/8" is like .25 cents per foot. When I first bought it I thought maybe the fuel would destroy it however since it was so cheap it was worth a try. Well, it's been on there for several years now and no problems. I would never trust it under the hood of a truck because the temperature extremes would likely destroy it however it seems to work great for transfering diesel fuel and motor oil.

Josh Carmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clear PVC hose has worked for me in a couple locations, I also use some rubber, that was 3.00 a foot. the PVC has not softened in use, but the rubber has.

Smoky12v

Reaction score
I use those clear braided hose from homedepot for my plumbing needs. I had a 1" hose break off the pump's discharge side and made a huge mess before I caught it. I put on a new one and double clamped it on. This one already started showing that it's going to fail soon because there's a "blister".

I am not sure what my other hose option to use for on the high pressure side. My pumps are the HF 3/4hp 1" NPT clear water pump and they claims that they can make up to a bit under 50 psi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online