Wiring Diagram on 1996

Splash

Reaction score
Hey I am needing to know what the wires are for the turn signal in a 1996 Dodge Ram 3500. My wife bought some extendable towing mirrors for me that came with power mirrors, heat, and turn signals, and I would like to hook up the turn signals, I have already got the power mirrors to work and the heat is an easy on but I cannot do the turn signals unless I know what wires they are. Thanks in advanced for any and all help. Much apprieciatted.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just pull the lower and upper steering column covers off, torx bit..i believe its a t20 or t25. use a test light and backprobe the connector at the back of the multifunction switch while operating the turn signals. i can get you a diagram, but it wont be till tomorrow when i go to work, then print it out, scan it and post it.

Splash

Reaction score
Hey thanks, and I just noticed that technically I put this in the wrong forum. The wiring diagram would be much appreciated, thanks.

Splash

Reaction score
Thank you for moving the thread I did not even notice until I was on today to see if anyone had replied.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

DONT KNOW HOW GOOD THEYLL SHOW UP
ok, checked it out...hope this helps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members