which battery?

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought exide was one of the better brands?
Most are made by the same company anyways. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Exide has been garbage for the last 25 yrs I can remember.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with daveben, the best "tell-all" will be revealed in a weight comparison. If Deka or East Penn manufactures this battery specifically for Sam's, it could be a "sam's" specific design and completely different (inside) than a similar appearing Napa version??? Similar example would be a comparison between a Dewalt cordless drill from Lowes vs a Dewalt from a tool supplier.

Reactions: Clb

waynetrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i got my 90' F-Superduty i had no clue of which one either, i just went with what i could get on my commercial oriellys account, got 2 of what it calls for @ $250ish for both only because Interstate batteries did not have any refurbished in the size i needed, those would have been like 86 each for the biggest available our trucks so he said lol, not sure if that was a good deal but they let me get on credit. I have put those batteries thru pure hell with this nightmare im going thru with getting the truck running properly and they still hold a full charge, i can't even tell you the brand but will check if you want more information.