What no daily update from the Rally????

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just going to make us poor schmucks that couldn't go suffer I guess...:rolleyes:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one but I'm FB challenged. Oh well. Maybe someone will take pity and post some pics.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
No pics but the tubing event got cancelled for a local run to a pick and pull. We walked around in the misting rain picking stuff. Mel and I helped Heath pull a pedal assembly out and he decided to just take the column to since it had to come out anyway LOL. I got a new to me condensor to replace the one some idiot poked a hole in. It's been so cool though everyone is in jeans instead of sweating through there clothes like last year so I don't think I will need to fix it here. Then to celebrate the cold most went out for ice cream! Calvin is right though facebook is much more up to date than here.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hell, we were making sure a friend's ice-cream shop was keeping their doors open in the middle of winter this year! :D
i think the hot weather stayed out west this year. it's been upper 90's for four days already.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hell, we were making sure a friend's ice-cream shop was keeping their doors open in the middle of winter this year! :D
I still need to give this place a try :D

i think the hot weather stayed out west this year. it's been upper 90's for four days already.
YES IT DID!!! It's been in the upper 70's in Pacifica (a relief by comparison, but still way too hot for this penguin), but I ran up to Lake Tahoe for work yesterday (and I'm going back tomorrow), and after crossing the Bay Bridge, the dash thermometer never got below 95...and spent most of its time in the 100 to 105 range :shocked: thank goodness for air conditioning!!

What do i look for on FB? Does the idi rally have its own page
Does this link work?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/120374443911/

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Any trip for ice cream is a good trip.. Remember that ice cream fixs everything.. Ever see someone unhappy eating it.. Nope.. I didn't think so...:D:angel: Its way better than saying I'm sorry....:eek::angel:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yup we went for ice cream and I had to drive careful to keep my new to me 12v from sliding around in the back of the truck.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yea Ron hate to see that slide out some night LOL!