What happend here

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
Decided to resume the attack on the neverending list. What was the hole the P/O so carefully sealed off? :confused: :rotflmao

You must be registered for see images

Am I missing something or is this M/C scabbed off something different? (that wouldn't surprise me with this truck) It is a hole molded in for something but AllData doesn't show anything.

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
krawlr said:
Decided to resume the attack on the neverending list. What was the hole the P/O so carefully sealed off? :confused: :rotflmao

You must be registered for see images

Am I missing something or is this M/C scabbed off something different? (that wouldn't surprise me with this truck) It is a hole molded in for something but AllData doesn't show anything.

Can't help you with your MC, but how do you like AllData? Is it worth 25.00 per year. Does it cover all vehicles in US? How about older vehicles in 70-80's

Don

82fordtruck

Reaction score
are you talking about the MC? Mine looks exactly like that one, only doesn't have all that crap on the top of it.

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
tuckerd1 said:
Can't help you with your MC, but how do you like AllData? Is it worth 25.00 per year. Does it cover all vehicles in US? How about older vehicles in 70-80's

Don

I'm addicted to AllData. I have it for all 3 vehicles. It's very rare I don't find what I'm looking for. I walk into the dealer with an exploded view with the parts I want highlighted and a list of part #'s printed out. ;Sweet

I like being able to print out the info for the task at hand, get it greasy, scribble notes on it, and pitch it when your done. ;Sweet

Not sure about the years your looking for but it shouldn't cost you anything to find out. If they don't cover your model you won't be able to finish the subscription process. 1 subscription covers one model/year only unless the info overlaps from another model/year. Additional subs are $15 last I checked.

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
Found this in the FAQ:

"At this time we cover model years from 1982 to 2004. We update information quarterly and release new model years as the information is compiled."

krawlr

Yup, that's me
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
are you talking about the MC? Mine looks exactly like that one, only doesn't have all that crap on the top of it.

The crap is what's confusing me. There is some kind of opening under that mess. Since nobody knows I'll assume it's a used part scabbed off of who knows what. Do the replacement M/C's come with a tank?

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
82fordtruck said:

Well mine looks like that too, except without all that crap on top.

Is whatever under that mess, i assume an opening, supposed to be there or did something hit it and break it open or what? Does anyone have a factory picture of that mastercylinder without crap on it? Or is that what we were talking about with the Alldata stuff? :confused: cookoo

82fordtruck

Reaction score
yaric008 said:
Is whatever under that mess, i assume an opening, supposed to be there or did something hit it and break it open or what? Does anyone have a factory picture of that mastercylinder without crap on it? Or is that what we were talking about with the Alldata stuff? :confused: cookoo

I have no idea anymore. I'll take the camera home again tonight.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Looks to me like someone either cracked the top of the reservoir or got too close to it with the heat wrench. :eek: Any signs of fire in the engine compartment?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I believe is the same as the one I have, but as said above, someone got too close to it.

Attachments

• hydrobooster install 006~1.jpg
    hydrobooster install 006~1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RustyNail351

Members online

No members online now.