What do you think? Feelin stacks?

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im trying to decide for a stack on my truck as well, I love the right single stack on a truck. Aussies attract too much attention for me.

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
if I could find a rust free black ext cab long bed cheap I would.. but they're hard to come by. I can't stand rust and this thing has it. I think it'll look good with white and blue but we'll see. If not I may just paint it black down the road.

the truck I saw that has me thinking aussie stacks looked similar to this one
You must be registered for see images attach

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck has rust?!?cookoo

by looking at those pics it looks like it just rolled off the assembly line.

X2!
Where the hecks the rust on that beauty??
I think the truck looks great black not a fan of white to much even tho mines white lol
Think that dodge needs to turn his Aussies out alitle bit

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
well I appreciate yall saying that but it is getting it in the cab corners and wheel wells. it's very clean underneath, no rust elsewhere whatsoever. Just those spots.

I don't like white either, but that's what I have to work with. It's common and I already have a great cab. I think having the centurian stripping will help break it up a lot and it'll look good. The chrome on the front will stay but the wheel well chrome and all the rest on the sides will go. All it does is support rust.

MidnightBlade

Shiftin' Smooth
Reaction score
I would do a 4" system, y it off somewhere around the front tank. Run it on top of the back axle, adapt it to 5", run one out behind each tire and slap some big **** tips on there. That's kinda sorta what I'm thinkin' ;Sweet

Just make sure that you have a good even flowing Y so that way one side don't smoke more than the other :puke::puke:

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go with stacks my opinion is either a 5-6" single in the middle, or two 4-5" towards the corners. Either way no higher than the cab. My thoughts a clean look.

Personally I like whats on there now if it was tucked up a lot closer to the bed.

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
I think the 5" or 6" aussies would look great. I have stacks on two of my trucks and love them. Yea you lose some bed space and got to be careful on protecting your cargo from sliding into the pipes in the bed and melting stuff. Make a pipe cover on the floor of your bed. I personally love stacks, obviously. I love the sound, look. I get so many compliments on my diesel. Flappers are next for mine. We are gonna put 6" aussies in my gf's superduty diesel next. Gonna look sweet. Your truck doesnt look rusty at all from the pics. Looks damn good. Black does hide rust better than white. Your idi will def roll some coal with stacks. ;Sweet. I settled with 6" stacks on mine cause thats the only complete kit from MBRP that had a full turbo back system. I was gonna do 5" but I think they would look small on my truck. I'd go 6" probably on your truck since you got a brush guard and lift and bigger tires. It will look more proportional.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mean something like this?

Hey, that's pretty close. But I really like more of an OTR style, maybe even with guard on it. But it would have to have a flapper on it.

But I honestly think I am going to stay underneath with the culvert pipe exhaust because it IS different than the others right now. A big single exhaust run underneath, keeping it from grabbing too much attention from the local idiots.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
IMO stacks wouldn't match your truck. Your truck has a clean "modded" look to it and I think that a stock looking exhaust with about a 5" tip would look better than anything. If you decide to leave it black I would look at a black tip too