West Coast Rally Go-ers...

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
I'm trying to scope out a potential Boob express run from the rally down closer to my neck of the woods. Ironman03R has some seats that I would like to buy, but shipping form Ohio to Southeast Texas would be killer. If any of the west coast guys are taking a half-way southern drive through texas, let me know, I would appreciate the help.

If you guys are planning on IH-10 for the majority of the trip, even better.

Thanks

tractorman86

Reaction score
gary and calvin might be taking that route. and if they do they need to make a pitstop in arlington(my house) or buckeye(my job):D

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
You might also get with Tonkadoctor, he's all over the country delivering rv's.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
somebody's got me confused.....I have no intention of going to the rally this year. gary is though.

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
I was surprised when tractorman said you were going... I thought I kept pretty good tabs on the basement, and he caught me off guard. Well, that leaves one person to reply to this post.;Really;Poke:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
My plans are not cast in stone just yet but I40 was the first thought. I really have lots to do along the way. mI was hopeing to see Barnett about what they are doing in their stage 3 porting to our idi heads. I really dought its any differant from what I am doing. Actually I think I'm doing more. At least I'm doing the exhaust logs and the intake manifold but tis the heads that have peeked my cuoursity. My travel date has not come up yet. I want to be in Leadhill Arkansas so Brian at BTS can look over my trans... See if there is anything else I can do... Nothing is wrong... I'm just looking for something extra out of a great trans. I talked with Bill Sartele about stopping by and picking up some body parts for someone at the ralley. I'm hoping to have enough room. I may bring some So Ca rust free radiator supports. Seems there might be a need for them. Mel needs to know cause he told me that he would keep them at his compound and sell as needed from there. So lots of irons in the fire so far but I'm working things over all the time... The wife is also talking like she wants to go asking all kinds of questions. Gees... I just want some alone time.....:cry: But if she does crash my party I'll make sure she brings her gitar. She plays very well and sings even better... Nuff said about that....:angel::angel:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The wife is also talking like she wants to go asking all kinds of questions. Gees... I just want some alone time.....:cry: But if she does crash my party I'll make sure she brings her gitar. She plays very well and sings even better... Nuff said about that....:angel::angel:

Sounds like an audition to the Moose Valley Band could be in the works.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sure I am..... I like my alone time... She has me going to all kinds of horse shows and never goes anywhere I like. So I make my own plans and act on them... Funny how what I do is boreing but what she does is soooo interesting... To her but not me... Nuff complaining I guess cause I am blessed to be part of her life and thankful everyday too... I just like to complain from time to time... And I know none of you would ever tell her what I've said here....:backoff:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I know how ya feel Gary.;Sweet

The nice thing is tho. Once the women hit one of these rallies, it's all over from there. Now it's them nagging on getting ready to go and who's doing what when and where.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know how ya feel Gary.;Sweet

The nice thing is tho. Once the women hit one of these rallies, it's all over from there. Now it's them nagging on getting ready to go and who's doing what when and where.

Yup on that! Her first was at Chatt, TN, and a good deal of our 9 hour drive to PA last July was........."Let's host the next one in Bowling Green! There is a lot of cool stuff to do there.........Call TS.......Call Beech Bend......You volunteer us at the campfire this year.":eek::D

Heath