Went to the dark side....

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I found a few pretty good rot holes in the frame of my '85, the cab was falling off it and the ttb was beat I had to move on. The worst part was it ran sooooooo good though. I traded my '85, a pair of dually 4.10 60/10.25, a sw 4.10 60 and $2000 for a RUST FREE '97 obs stroker. So far I love it! Dont worry guys the scout is still staying an IDI!
You must be registered for see images

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Yeah the guy has the exhaust cut cuz he thought the cat was blocked, got a turbo back dual exhaust kit ordered, doing the napa air filter upgrade and eliminating the ebpv. While im in there I may upgrade the turbine wheels. Then when I save up I'll get a custom tune programmer for it. It hauled the tractor amazing for bone stock.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My father has had way better luck with the obs strokers mainly the vans he has towed 22,000 pounds bone stock I mean completly stock nothing changed. There animals of there own kind. How many miles? 4x4?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get emm for like 9 each local and I can get you all your paint and primer with clear and activator cheap

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
When I read the title I thought you had bought a Cummins!! Scared me good. Almost started believing the Mayans were right!

Since when is a Powerstroke the dark side??? LOL

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since when is a Powerstroke the dark side??? LOL
Ever since the ford-diesel.com days (i.e. before they had to change their name to thedieselstop.com and before a bunch of us abandoned ship and came to OB)...I think Mel coined the term, but I'm not sure.

IIRC the common reaction to a Cummins purchase involves farm animal jokes...

Jon, congrats on the new truck...although you still deserve half a swonking ;) (let's see how many people remember THAT!!)