Well... Holley Blue left me stranded today!

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Midnight Rider, I swear by the carter rotary vane pumps, the things are reasonably cheap, and being a permanent magnet, fuel cooled/lubricated motor, they last forever. The one on my IDI is at least 10 years old.... P4070 I believe is the one I have on the 6.9.

Alex S

Jeoff
Reaction score
I have seen several Holley pumps fail, i dont trust them.

Frankly i don't know whats wrong with the factory mech pump. I remember to flue up before my tanks hit E and i keep the return system in good shape

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Well... I found out why the thing wasnt pumping anything... Someone must have something against me. Got to looking it over today and nothing was making sense as to why the pump wouldn't work. Fuel is clean, and as I was pulling the pump out I noticed the wire harness to it just came out with it. Yep... you guessed it someone actually crawled under my truck and cut the wires to the fuel pump. My brother and I just got a new job, working at a machine shop replacing someone that got fired for being lazy. My brother is the machinist, I just got hired on to help out around the shop (the owner already trusted me enough to put me on a machine though!). I'm seriously wondering if the guy came back during the workday yesterday looking for new vehicles to vandalize. I don't have any enemies that I know of, so this is the only thing that makes sense.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dented73

Members online