Well found my camper hauler

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sounds like a better rig than many thought it would be.. Glad its working out for you. About the gv manual.. Just cal them and they will send you one... I don't even think they will charge for it. Not really sure what manual you want to find a need for. The one I have is just telling me how to install one in my truck... Have not seen it around for some time now...:dunno

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want wiring diagrams and all the technical info. Its also rust free.:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now this thing has a emblem on the tailgate that says ROLLALONG , what was this package?

you might want to check to see if you are a genuine DRW pickup or a conversion job.
speak soon, I'm about finish cutting up the truck on the driveway and it has a genuine DRW bed.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can I tell and it does have the 10k gvw sticker on the door. Im guessing the easy way would be to look at the front hubs?

GasFree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a nice truck Russ. Let's see, buy a Gearvendors for half price and get a truck to go with it. Don't see bargains like that too often. Good luck with it. And if you get tired of all those gears, my trucks birthday's coming up.
Scott

idi_econoline

No Bed For Me!
Reaction score
Yeh, awesome find, Russ. You can always run the 460 until the exhaust manifolds give you grief.... assuming they're not leaking already.. :dunno

460mudsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SRW vs DRW
Won't the sticker in the door jamb list 4 rear tires or at least a higher rear weight capacity than single tires would allow? 235/85 16 E as singles would be a rear max of 6084 pounds.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sticker won't list the number of tires, but will list their sizes - 235/85-16 is SRW, 215/85-16 is DRW (cause Ford are a**hats and decided that 2wd dually trucks don't need the higher-load wheels and tires the cab-chassis 4x4 duallies got). But yes, GAWR numbers will help, mine is like 7400 lbs which is way over what two 235s (or even 265s for that matter) can handle.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeh, awesome find, Russ. You can always run the 460 until the exhaust manifolds give you grief.... assuming they're not leaking already.. :dunno

they are. It has one burnt exh valve, going to fix the engine and run it a while , I have it sold as soon as I am ready to swap.