weird injector

429idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, it was machined with a lathe. He took the injectors, and let me keep that one.:sly

gandalf

Reaction score
Wow Ken... I'm surprised your engine was running the way that injector was leaking backwards like that... Any chance the injector hard line was hot to the touch when the engine was running...:sly

Those came out, Gary, when the engine wouldn't start because of the algae farm in the tanks. That was just after you timed my truck, when none of us realized there was algae. You commented that there seemed to be something not quite right.

I replaced the IP and the injectors, drove it to Calvin's and back, a total of maybe ten miles. It refused to start the next morning.

There is a thread about my adventures with the algae, and Calvin's Dialysis filter unit. I'm still working on it.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone have some algae junk they could send me, I wanted to try some things to see if they'd work to prevent algae... But I wouldn't know if it did unless I had some that I could introduce to see if it could thrive or die off

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I do remember that now.... Hopefully that alge farm gets taken care of too.... That looked like some bad stuff...

Black dawg

Reaction score
There is a thread about my adventures with the algae, and Calvin's Dialysis filter unit. I'm still working on it.

I looked but couldnt find anything, curious about this "Calvins dialysis filter unit".